In the decorated apparel industry, it is very important to capture the greatest level of detail possible to leave the customer with the end result that they expect. With a professional digitizer and the appropriate machinery, it is possible to achieve very detailed and excellent embroidery results.
Custom apparel is an ideal way to promote a business or nonprofit organization, particularly if the apparel is distributed a number of different ways. This can include providing employees with apparel, such as custom t-shirts, to wear during work hours or at promotional events, or giving customized apparel away to potential clients among other possibilities. Do the necessary research before choosing custom apparel for a business to gain as many benefits as possible.
At the recent Long Beach ISS show there was a noticeable emphasis on dye sublimation printing. It is quickly becoming the favorite way to achieve all-over prints on t-shirts - even if you only want a few. Sublimation printing on t-shirts has a unique look that is different from screen print and tends to produce a lighter feeling result on the tee.
Advantages of dye-sublimation over other methods of textile printing:
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Dye does not build up on the fabric.
- Colors can be are extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric.
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs, without the use special techniques such as half-tone screen printing.
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges.
Topics: decorated apparel