ART FOR DIGITAL PRINTING
The art requirements for digital printing are a little more relaxed than screen print since the colors do not need to be separated. That being said, your print will only be as good as your digital art file. Below are the guidelines for optimal digital printing.
Since one advantage to DTG printing is the ability to turn the job faster, be sure to send the art over for review as soon as it is available.
- vector graphic images - shapes created using paths instead of pixels
- all fonts should be converted to outlines
- embed any linked files, and provide the support file separately
Thanks to Roguelephant for this awesome
Thank you, Sharp Shirter for this perfect
- raster images - design elements created using pixels instead of paths
- best for very complex graphics or photographic images
- images should be created at a minimum of 150 dpi at print size
- up-sampling low resolution images does not make the graphic use-able for screen print
Big thanks to artist Francis Menoza and
Thanks so much, also to artist Arindra